Raq Natural Terms & Conditions
* Deposit must be paid at time of booking and full payment is due once service is complete.
* Payment can be made through Pay Pal, Venmo or Cash.
Early Call Times:
* A $50 fee will be charged for booked appointment times before 8:00 a.m.
* A mileage fee will be charged for locations more than 20 miles outside of Denver. The amount will be determined at time of inquiry.
* All makeup products, brushes and hair tools are kept sanitary. All products are sanitized between every makeup application. Any skin condition should be reported prior to the application. Also, due to this clause, I am not able to tweeze or razor eyebrows. Client agrees to release the artist from liability for any skin complications due to allergic reactions but artist still needs to be informed of them before hand. Client Must let artist know of any scalp or hair concerns
* To secure a date, a signed contract is required with a deposit based on service is due at the time of signing. The retainer is non-refundable and non-transferable. Your deposit will be non-refundable for reasons including but not limited to; cancellation of wedding, date change, change in services, weather, sickness, etc.
* A trial run is mandatory for all weddings. This is our only chance to nail the perfect look so you can go into your big day confident that we have it right. A trial run does NOT guarantee a booking. If you decide to try on your look before booking be aware that your date may be booked before or after we even do a trial. Once you have a trial run it is up to you to get in contact with us to secure your date. If you know for sure you love our work go ahead and book us and don’t lose out on your date. You must have a signed contract and deposit before your date is booked
Service Location and Requirements:
* The location for the service the day-of-event will be at the discretion of the client, but certain requirements are needed for the hair and/or makeup artist to be able to complete their work. A “set up” table/work area needs to be available for the artist at said location. Working electrical outlets must also be made available for the artist to use. Ample lighting, natural light or by lamps, is necessary for services to be performed properly. A chair is needed as requested for hair services. Artist will arrive 15 minutes prior to set-up. Please communicate the hotel room number if applicable by email or text.
Social Media & Website:
* Photos taken by artist may be used to promote work on personal platforms. Your professional photos may be used as examples of my work for future clients to view. Your photographer will receive proper credit for their work when I use them. You agree to me using these photos, as well as give consent to using your professional photos on my website/social media. I will email you to request these photos after the big and will also reach out to your photographer if need be.
* If you are unable to make an appointment, you must notify Raq Natural Beauty at least 24 hrs in advance or you will have to pay at least 50% of the cost of the service and your deposit will be non-refundable You can contact us by phone, through text message or email.
* If you are running late, you must reach out to let it Raq Natural Beauty know at least 10 minutes before the appointment
No call, no show:
* If a client does not show up for their scheduled appointments, they will be subject to pay the full amount of the base service price.
* If a specific look is wanted, pictures must be provided ahead of time. It's also helpful to have pictures of you with makeup so that way I can make you look as much like you as possible.
* Hair must be prepped for the occasion. For bridal styles, one day old hair is preferred with little product in it. Extensions must be in or ready to be put in (at this moment I will only put in clip in extensions. Braids, hair must be washed.
* Lashes are an extra cost. If you would like lashes, but do not want to pay the additional cost, you can bring your own lashes for me to apply at a $5 cost.